Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Checker Tournament.

Our school is having a checker tournament, I really want to join, but none of my friends want to..*sigh*
I am actually REALLY really good at checkers. And I would be afraid to win, because if I do, I might be known as "the nerd of the school." Or something T-T But I think I would win.. And even if I bring it up to my friends, they start screaming and saying," WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU DO THAT!" And then it makes me feel like they don't care at what I'm actually good at, or what I'm interested in. -.- And it makes me feel like if I were to, then they would think of me as something, and I wouldn't be able to do it.
I really like checkers, and I think I would win. But..*sigh* I just don't know.
#Betrayed. Confused. Thinking. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment