Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Todays Report.

Today was raining so. much. It seriously hasn't rained like that in like almost 2 years. 0_0
Anyway, as I think I've said before, I don't like wet clothing. Well, I will have some exceptions, but today, No.
I was soaked. And cold.
OH WELL, time to leave that behind :P
So now, my mom and me are cleaning/fixing/redesigning my room.Sadly though, I STILL have ti shar a room with my brother >.< I do not enjoy sharing a room. Not very much at all.
And today at school, I passed the push-up test! :'D On the second try, but still :3 I felt accomplished.
Mr. Mulligan gets angry with our class because of some "extremely rude people" And it's so Sad. v_v
Ms. Merrick was especially mad. >.>
Anyway, I'm going to go now.
#Annoyed. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment