Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Hunger Games...

I seriously don't get what is so fascinating about the Hunger Games. About every single person in school has seen it BUT me. -.- And no offense to ANYONE (Iyana) but it is kind of annoying me now. ._. I mean I have absolutely no idea how to relate to "Oh 'Peeta' is so awesome!" Or "No, I'm on Team Gale all the way!" I don't really MIND when people talk about it like that in front of me but sometimes when I'm completely left out of the conversation and they start screaming so that they can be heard over everyone else's comment and inputs, that I feel like going somewhere else and punching a wall or something, because seriously, I feel like I'm lame and whatever else. -__-**
@Iyana: And no that doesn't mean I'm "mad" or that you need to stop talking about it just because I don't like it. Everyone just seems to REALLY enjoy and praise that book series and movie, and I can't. And I don't hate it either so you can go ahead and talk about it, it's just that I might not talk because I don't know how to relate to anything that you guys are talking about. So, if I decide not to talk then don't assume I'm mad or sad about anything...Ok? Because I'm not.
But I do get peeved off when people - Adriana, Maria, & Eric - start screaming at the top of their lungs to be heard over one another. -_-

2 comments: