Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

:D

Yay.!!
I told my mom if I could dye my hair and she said "How," and then I was like "All more blonde-ish but then like my bangs and under brown" and she said "ok." and I said "what do you mean - 'ok'" and she said "Ok. we will see." and i was soooo happy!!
And then I asked her if it could be before promotion and stuff and she said "Ok," and I told her I would want it professionally done so that in case she doesn't know how then she won't mess up.
But then I told her that Iyana (iyana-daisy17.blogspot.com) her mom bought her this dress that is really pretty and it's white and it has this rose on the front and her mom found a tailor that can put straps on it and make it really pretty :3 and then my mom said
":o v.v what are we going to get you D:" and i was just thinking
I know what that means ^_^ D: Dx UGHHH
That means I'm probably not going to be getting a really pretty dress unlike everyone else at my school who will  be all dressed up and pretty for promotion because it is such an eventful event that you just can't miss and it means a lot, BUT I'm probably going to be the stupidest girl there because I won't be decent like all the other people who have everything and look really nice *SIGH*
v_v I hope I can.. but my mom never can really do those things because well... reasons. I would say but it's kinda---Idk how to put it.. ask me later :\
#Mixed emotions - Sad, Happy, Annoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment