Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I've been thinking..

Hair - I've had my ol' hair style nowadays.. Every time I go to get a hair cut or something (rarely -.-) I can't think of anything that I would want to do with my hair because I don't know WHAT THERE IS. And also, I never have time to think about what I want because they give my straight up, death threatening sentence that puts you right on the spot.
"What do you want."
And then I'm over here thinking:
*Huma-Nuh-Huma-Nuh-Huma-Nuh*
"Uhmm, Uhh,,"
And then I just want to be like:
"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN HOLD ON."
But nah.
And there's never anyone there that I can turn around to and be like:
"Do you have any suggestions.?"
Never. -.-
So every time I go to get my haircut I say the same thing
"Layers with bangs that are to the side."
And then they play all stupid and say
"OH. You mean like THIS????"
And I just wanna spin in the chair and be like:
"NO. I MEAN LIKE THIS *picks up hair and holds it straight up* Of course I mean like that why wouldn't it be?!"
But nah. 
And then when they are done, she ends up doing it the wrong way -___-
ANYWAY, the point is...
I need hair suggestions that I could do so I don't look the same way every single day <:] 
Anything would help (not that I have that many followers but..) Comment anything you know and I will be happy to know your ideas :D

No comments:

Post a Comment