Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rain Day.! :D

Ahh...
It goes to show that it was a really pretty today (Lol xD) :3
Except I had some violent encounters with the rain and it's violent forces plummeting on me, haha.
But other than that.. Today was really nice :)
1st - I was really tired, I only got 4 hours of sleep last night -.-
2nd - Soo funny.! Me and Iyana always talk about our family stories and whatever else :)
3rd - Ehh, Nothing really eventful. He's not my favorite teacher anymore.. -.-
4th - I had to go to Mrs. Belen's office to go take a STAR practice test booklet thing ):<
5th - Homeroom was sooo boring >.< All we ever do is read.!! >:O
6th - Lunch at the endof the day~
7th - Went to the library to go turn in our overdue library books.. Iyana hit me with a book!!
8th - Mr. Hibbard kept us out in the rain. Like always. He acts like such a child :P
Well that was my day. Sorry I was really tired.. So I only have like one sentence things..
Oh and I'm going to take a shower later I feel damp still :3
#I'm gonna try to take a picture of the rainbow. <:D

No comments:

Post a Comment